Theboegis, HTML5 templates, admin dashboard template, wordpress theme, blogger templates, premium blogger templates, AMP, new blogger templates, best blogger templates, blogger themes, blogspot templates, idntheme, masign blanter

Professional Template

Showing themes that are Seo, fast loading, light, fresh and professional

Rosanna Arkle Sexy Photo Collection - Responsive Blogger Template

Rosanna Arkle Sexy Photo Collection

About Rosanna
Hello, and welcome to my new website... It's the result of requests from many of my followers about how I stay in shape and achieve my booty. A little bit about me. I was born in Australia but was raised in rural New Zealand. Growing up in the country was so much fun, I really miss it and always look forward to my trips home to see my family.
My modelling career started while I was still at high school and it wasn't too long until I decided that it was the career for me. As soon as I finished school I moved back to Australia, to the sun and beaches of the Gold Coast.


While living in Australia I modelled for various magazines and did promotional work. My career really took off when I became a cast member of the reality TV series 'The GC' which premiered in 2012 (we did 3 seasons). From there people started recognizing me on the street and my social following went crazy and started to grow rapidly. I even competed in a celebrity boxing match against a fellow kiwi girl which was hard work but a rewarding if painful experience :)

In life my basic philosophy is to live a healthy, active and positive lifestyle as much of the time as possible. Sure you fall off the wagon from time to time but that's ok. Through my modelling I have worked out what works for me to stay healthy and look good and this is what I am passing onto you with my new program. Enjoy it and keep a healthy and positive attitude and you will get to where you want to be.

Live Preview
See it live with all the features that exist, both on the homepage and the page posts.
DOWNLOAD 320 Photo
Remove Footer Credits
For Unlimited Domains
No Encrypted Scripts
And Many More...

Related Posts

Show Comments
Get this template for FREE with giving proper credits to us, no support included. Donate Us

Discussion